The organisation of the 2024 edition is in hands of RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, Germany in collaboration with Max-Planck Institute for Microstructure Physics, Technical University of Berlin, Leibniz Institute for High Performance Microelectronics, and Karlsruhe Institute of Technology
The conference focuses on leading edge research on integrated optics, optoelectronics and nano-photonics and gathers experts from academia and industry to show their latest technical results, and showcase their products and services. The application scope is broad and it ranges from tele/datacom communications, optical interconnects, and (bio) optical sensing applications to more disruptive areas as quantum computing and mid-IR photonics.
The Conference topics are:
- Integrated photonic technologies and platforms
- Novel physical insights and materials
- Devices and Integrated Circuits
- Applications of PICs
- Deadline for paper submission: March 3rd
- Author notification: April 14th 2024
- Early registration: until April 28th 2024
- Normal registration: until May 12th 2024
- Late registration: until conference
- ECIO conference: 17 – 19 June 2024
Accepted conference papers will be published online via Springer Nature.
Have a look at the previous editions and download the papers, click here
If you want to be kept up to date about The European Conference on Integrated Optics, subscribe to our newsletter.